Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wow!! 2/3rds of the Way to our $$ Goal!!!

I am so excited. We have raised $8,083 so far to date. Today, so far I have received 2 more donations from friends. Thank you Christine & Daniela. I have a few more promises of donations to come in over the next few days and of course our two fundraisers this weekend. One of my dearest girlfriends donated $300 today from her & her husband! Thank you Dani....you Rock!!! I'm still in awe and shock this morning at your generosity. And I can't stop smiling as I look over our totals so far. That is so far our largest personal donation. When Mike & I started out on this adventure....we were so awestruck at the total amount we needed to raise. Now I find myself awestruck at peoples endless generosity and support. I received some great prizes from a buddy of mine yesterday for our Golf Tournament that is being hosted by Mike's dad, Marc Blais this weekend. Some fabulous Golf Shirts and Golf Visors. Thank you so much to everyone out there who have been so supportive thus far. We appreciate your encouragement, your donations, whether it's monetary or prize support or whether you've signed up for one of our fundraisers. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

No comments: