Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Last night's training was a challenge for me; I was only able to do part of our intervals. Tried to run through it; but listened to my body and I continued to walk while Mike contined to run his intervals (I'm trying to prevent re-injury and be able to go the long haul, even if it means walking the marathon). Hopefully Sunday's run will be a better one.

The donations are starting to trickle in now. In the past 3 days we have received $830 towards our goal. The thermometer is slowly creeping up. We are one quarter of the way to the fundraising finish line. Thank you to everyone who has donated so far!!!

Enjoy a Guiness for us today!

Cheers!

1 comment:

FreddyBeachPete said...

Thanks for putting up the link to my blog. I hope to have links on mine to other Team D blogs soon. Hope your training is going well and looks like your fundraising is moving along. Regards,

Peter
aka. Freddy Breach Pete